Moda is an upscale trade event providing a concise mix of carefully juried modern contemporary ready-to-wear collections and showcases some of the most desired names in the industry today. Our mission is to provide designers and retailers with an inspiring and enjoyable place to conduct business and network. Designers are able to conduct business with their better customers and prospects from around the globe in a refined and elegant environment while giving retailers the opportunity to discover everything from the latest trends to updated classics.
MODA is a professional trade show event produced for the fashion retail trade. THE SHOW IS NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. Only retail buyers can register. Credentials must be presented in order to be badged. You must present TWO forms of business credentials to qualify your store/company and ONE form of buyer credentials to qualify the individual buyer. Badges from other shows are NOT acceptable.Acceptable Business identification, TWO forms of any of the following:
- A recent Vendor Invoice or Purchase Order for finished fashion-related products
purchased within the last year.
- A Copy of State Sales & Use Tax Permit
- An Active Web Site Address through which Business can be validated.
- Appropriate Yellow Page listing
- Mail Order Companies should provide catalog
- Photograph of your store front
Acceptable Buyer identification, please provide one of any of the following:
- Valid employee email address
- Personalized, imprinted business card
- Copy of W-2 form
- Copy of cancelled company payroll check or pay check stub
- Copy of company credit card with employee’s name and company’s name
We reserve the right to request additional buyer credentials if we deem it necessary.
Non-exhibiting manufacturers, importers/exporters and wholesalers will NOT be granted admission.
Guests will be admitted at Show Management’s discretion and must register on site with a qualified buyer (one guest per buyer). No children under the age of 14 will be admitted. Infants in arms or strollers will be allowed.
MODA is produced and managed by Business Journals, Inc. Business Journals, Inc. reserves the right to deny admittance to any individual or group that it deems inappropriate for its shows.